Coming September 2021
Why We Are D1fferent
- 11 games total.
- 8 league games and a championship tournament.
- Players may sign up individually or as a team.
- A Combine Evaluation will determine individual player team placement.
- 4th/5th grade
- 6th grade
- 7th grade
- 8th grade
Fall League Combine Evaluation (for individual placement on teams): Sept. 12,2021
Session 1: Sept. 19, 2021
Session 2: Sept. 26, 2021
Session 3: Oct. 3rd, 2021
Session 4: Oct. 10th, 2021
- All session games will be played on 1 day at 1 location at various locations in the Twin Cities metro
Championship Tournament: October 24th-25th, 2020
- Seeded by the commissioner.
- All league games will count in championship seeding.
- Location: Shakopee High School
How to Get Involved
- All school based, community based, and club teams are welcome.
- All team entrants must provide their own jerseys or uniforms.
- Individual players will be assigned teams based on their Fall League Combine Evaluation.
- Jerseys will be provided to individual entrants.
Team fee includes:
- Entry fees
- 3 league passes per team.
- Fall League T-Shirt for each team member
Individual fee includes:
- Entry fee
- Team jersey
- Fall League T-Shirt
- Fall League Combine Evaluation
For more information contact the league commissioner, Jeremy Miller