Coming December 2020
Why We Are Different
The Winter League consists of 6 league games and a championship tournament. 9 games total.
The Winter League will consist of 3 levels per age group.
- Game, Life World: Elite teams
- Free to Create: A and B level teams
- Three Stripe Life: B and C level teams
Session 1: Weeknight in December (2 Games)
Session 2: January 9th or 10th (2 Games)
Session 3: Weeknight in February (2 Games)
- All session games will be played on 1 day at 1 location
- Session games will be held at various locations in the metro
Championship Tournament: Feb 26th-28th, 2021
- Will be seeded by the commission.
- All league games will count in championship seeding.
- Location: Shakopee High School
The Winter League will use a system of promotion and relegation to make sure that we have the most competitive championship tournament possible.
How to Get Involved
All youth school based, community based, and club teams are welcome
- 1-4 teams = $1250 per team
- 5-8 teams = $1100 per team
- 9-12 teams =$950 per team
- 12+ teams = let’s talk
- Entry fees
- 3 league passes per team.
- Space in the Winter League program.
- Winter League t-shirt for each team member
- Host a Session night
- Sell advertising on your team/program page
For more information contact the league commissioner, Jeremy Miller